pSpark® TA is efficient, stable and easy-to-use DNA cloning vector based on an optimized TA technology for cloning single 3 ́-adenine overhanging DNA. The vectors are prepared by digestion of pSpark® TA at EcoRV site and the subsequent addition of a single thymidine at each 3 ́- end to allow cloning Taq DNA Polymerase amplified DNA fragments. Its exclusive procedure offers greater efficiency and less background of blue colonies than the others TA vectors.
- Efficient: more than 600 white positive colonies expected under optimal conditions.
- Easy-to-use: eliminates screening of recombinants due to its low background (4%).
- High stability: vector without cloning bias due to transcription of toxic genes.
- Fast protocol: ligation time from 60 minutes to overnight.
- Compatible: with direct cloning of PCR products.
- Great versatility: compatible with any competent cell, primer design or particular proofreading DNA Polymerase.
- Cost avoidance: avoids primer phosphorylation.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
For More Details : https://lifescience.canvaxbiotech.com/product/pspark-ta-dna-cloning-kit/