- Flat bottom and uniform wall thickness ensures distortion-free
- Optically clear, making them suitable for microscopy
- Dish surface is smooth and free from striation to maximise usable growth area
- Rim on the bottom side of the lid (except 35 or 150 mm dishes) mates with the dish brim for easy and secure stacking
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation, DNase- and RNase-free and non pyrogenic
- Increased cell attachment surface: This highly hydrophilic surface offers a significant advantage over the traditional cell culture surface. The surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment, and is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype, stressful culture conditions, or those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
- Operating temperature range: –20 to +50 °C. Not autoclavable.
Packed : 5/bag, 20/inner box, 80/case
For more details, please follow https://uk.vwr.com/store/product?keyword=734-2818